hand protector for dl650 from Italy

Plaats reactie
lelebianconero

hand protector for dl650 from Italy

Bericht door lelebianconero »

hi,
i'm lelebianconero and i'm a cousin of http://www.v-strommers.it" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; the italian community about v-strom.
i'm sorry if i can write only in english but i don't speak (and write, of course) holland.
i contact you because we have a very big problem in Italy: the hand protector is too expansive!
the correct code maybe 57300-27821-291 but i know that there is a difference about model k7 and before.
we have seen that in belgie-holland-luxemburg (http://www.suzuki2wheels.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) it seems to be very less expensive.
i've contacted suzuki2wheels.be but they don't send over the nations...
than i've thought that a good solution could be ask the help to our cousins.
have you got a convention with any dealer for buy this item?
do you no a dealer that can send to italy?
the price maybe 40 euro approximately, naturally without sending costs :)
we know that the sending costs will not been cheaps, but we could create a buyer group for a single spedition and than we can manage the distribution when the item will arrive in italy.
i don't known, i'm sure that if this thing became possibile, we'll find a better solution possible, but now the problem is to understand if this thing is possibile or is a wrong idea.
we are on your hands

lamps

lelebianconero

p.s. i'm not sure that i can be there always, if you want to contact me for any question or segnalation, feel free to write me to lelebianconero@v-strommers.it
Iron Horse
Forum-moderator - Ex DL650 berijder
Mijn motor is een: Geen meer.

Bericht door Iron Horse »

If the 2007 model has a different hand protection set it is wise to know the correct part number. I can inform with my dealer because I know he has the 2007 model on-line. So if there is a difference I will let you know the correct part number asap. I will also ask whether he is willing to serve as a international selling point to you. I do not know in what way the dealers "protect" each other within the European Union. I do suspect that importers do protect each other.

Because of a password entry I cannot simply look into your forum. What is the price that you (think you will) have to pay now for the 57300-27821-291?

You will here from me asap.
:-)} Groeten, Rob. :bye:
Quote/citeer teksten alleen als het echt nodig is. Klik om te reageren op Plaats Reactie.

Kijk hier eens voor tips over quoten/citeren, antwoorden.
lelebianconero

hi Iron Horse, thanks for your answer.
i confirm that the hand protector for the k7 is different compared to the models before.
this code (57300-27821-291) has been given to me by the answer service of suzuki2wheels.be and i think is reported to model k7 (i've asked for this, but i'm not sure for the answer...)
wile i written here, i've send a mail to every official dealer in belgium to ask info about the costs, possibility to send in Italy, ecc.
today i've received only 1 answer, luckily positive, but without price...i'm waiting this info.
i hope to pay this item as reported on suzuki2wheels.be, thus 37,81 euros (which i have to add the sending costs).
we have find a dealer in germany which send it a 55 euros plus 20 euro for sending costs...i think you'll agree with me that belgium-holland-luxemburgo are better ;)

still thanks for your help, i wait news for you

italian lamps ;)
Iron Horse

I do not know what the difference between the 2006 and 2007 hand protectors is. However I do know that the part number for DL650 models from 2004~2006 is 57300-27820-291 and from 2007 it is 57300-27821-291. Belgium seems to have the best price for it. In the USA they are even cheaper but than the costs for shipping, customs and tax make it more expensive. Let us know when you succeeded.
Quote/citeer teksten alleen als het echt nodig is. Klik om te reageren op Plaats Reactie.

lelebianconero

the difference is due to the different type of accelerator.
yes, i agree, belgium have the best price, and the sending costs for USA are too expensive i think me too.
did you have never done a buyer group here?
you don't have a favorite dealer which i can contact for ask for the possibility to send in Italy?

have a nice day
Iron Horse

I read on this forumthat the old part number was replaced by the new partnumber, but that they should fit on all DL650 models. The new part number is in many countries more expensive than the old one. I contacted 2 dealers and one of them is prepared to ship them to Italia. Ofcourse they ask payment in advance. He could not find the part number but if the Suzuki importer has it in stock they can deliver. I was also told by the other dealer that they would not do that because they can loose their Suzuki dealership when they ship to other countries. I think it is wise to first investigate how many sets you are going to buy. Than contact this dealer and ask him what the price will be for that amount (maybe you can get some discount 8) ) and what the shipping costs will be. (BTW I still do not know how much you have to pay for them in Italia.) I will send you the website of this dealer in a personal message.

lelebianconero

hi Iron Horse, many thanks for the contact that you give me via pm.
i've send him a mail, i'm waiting the answer.
i'va also received some answer from belgium-holland dealers.
the positive things is that everyone who asnwers me has told that the price is 38 euro but no one still told me the discount for the buyer group and for the sending costs.
if i'll have news, be quit that you'll be one of the firts to be informed.

lamps italiani :D
Plaats reactie